- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
- Material options for primary tanks for a diverse range of application requirements.
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color.
- Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059 (for primary tank).
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (for primary tank).
- Containment basins constructed of HDLPE (Black Color) and are available with or without a detachable pump shelf.
- Containment basins are nestable for shipping with the pump shelf removed.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes, 35-440 gallons.
- Polyethylene stands are available (as an option) to provide easy access to bottom sidewall or bottom of tank connections.
- Tanks designed for chemicals with specific gravities up to 1.9.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!